PrintMailPro’s single source direct mail, commercial printing, mailing, and business collateral for Real-Estate agencies.
Things are constantly changing, it’s never been truer today. At PrintMailPro we keep a lookout for what’s next and integrate it into what we do.
Postcard Marketing, Targeted Prospect Lists, and Personalized URLs offer new channels to reach out and track response rates.
Customized Web Portals simplify the ordering of your in-house marketing materials and stationery.
PrintMailPro is your guide to today’s advances and tomorrow’s opportunities.
State of the art. Verified security. Rigorously quality checked. We have years of experience serving state, national, corporate & municipality organizations.
CUSTOMIZE FOR HIGH EFFECTIVENESS
- Enhance your image by including your logo in high resolution and employing multiple color options, including Pantone color matching.
- Data is placed on the document exactly where you want it to appear.
- Our programmers can extract and link the data you need to ensure one mail piece per client. This avoids unnecessary production and postage expenses.
- Add intelligent messages with ease.
- Use shading and colors to make areas stand out.
- Draw your clients to important information utilizing specialized fonts, typesetting, and bolding.
- Include inserts with any document you specify.
- Apply specialized barcoding for quick and accurate scanning and tracking.
Make the Right Impression
Our state-of-the-art equipment can print a wide range of correspondence. This includes letters, postcards and billing statements with embedded variables, graphics, and signatures, in black & white or vibrant full color. We are currently laser printing over 20 MILLION pieces per year for banks, local and state governments, and insurance and marketing companies.
The promise we keep. We’ve worked hard to earn our certification and “A+” rating from the Better Business Bureau. We’re equally dedicated to keeping them. As long-standing accredited members, you can count on us.
We’re longtime members of the Dallas and Austin Postal Customer Council. We’re involved in the community and here to stay.